Porto, 29th March 2017
NEW DEADLINE - REGISTER UNTIL 27th MARCH!!
The Portuguese National Innovation Agency (ANI), in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network’s Healthcare Sector Group and the Health Cluster Portugal are promoting a matchmaking event to be held in Porto, on March, 29th 2017.
The B2B matchmaking event will take place in the framework of the Health Cluster Portugal's Innovation Conference “Meetings with Health Innovation" which will bring together around 200 representatives from research and industry health sectors and government authorities from Portugal and other European countries.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
Participating companies, R&D institutions and public healthcare stakeholders will have the opportunity to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes talks in order to:
- identify potential partners for R&D projects and technology transfer
- explore opportunities to expand business and to commercialise new products
- exchange best practices and knowledge on innovative healthcare services, policy and funding models and instruments.
Participants will also have the opportunity to participate in the Conference “Meetings with Health Innovation” that will take place alongside to the B2B, providing a larger and dynamic forum for networking.
The Conference will include the presentation of the Enterprise Europe Network and of the Healthcare Sector Group.
Main themes of the Conference:
- Enterprise Europe Network’s contribution to foster cooperation between European partners in the medical sector
- Taking innovation out of the lab: How can open innovation and open science boost translational and clinical research?
- Bringing innovation to the markets: Can technology procurement and assessment become more innovation friendly?
- Delivering innovation to users: How to take the most from digital innovation, big data and real world data to improve health and care?
To register for the Health Cluster Portugal Conference “Meetings with Health Innovation”, please click here.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
Important: Please note that the registration in the B2B event does not guarantee immediate access to the conference as places are limited to the capacity of the conference room.
Extended schedule! (due to the large number of requests for more meetings)
- 08:45 - Registration (ongoing through the day)
- 10:40 – 13:00 - Bilateral Meetings
- 13:00 – 14:00 - Lunch break
- 14:00 – 18:00 - Bilateral Meetings
- Registration - until 27th March
Register and submit your cooperation profiles with the description of your offers, requests and/or projects ideas.
Profiles are published online.
- Request meetings – 15th to 27th March
Participants can select interesting cooperation profiles from the catalogue and request meetings, or if invited, you can accept/reject the meetings.
- Brokerage Event – 29th March
I3S – Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde (Porto University ) (http://www.i3s.up.pt ) .
Meetings hours: 10:40 h to 18:00 h
The B2B organised by ANI / EEN-PORTUGAL is free of charge.
Bibiana Dantas / Rita Silva
ANI – Agência Nacional de Inovação
email@example.com Phone: +351 22 616 7820 / +351 21 4232100
- Meetings Requested491
- Meetings Accepted303
- Before Event6111
- After Event1219